The rise of the aluminum plate ceiling is mainly due to the characteristics of the metal material. The aluminum plate material has high hardness and long life. It has many advantages compared with the conventionally used building materials such as gypsum board and wood board.
(1) The light weight of the material can reduce the load bearing of the building itself and provide safety. The density of aluminum plate is only 2.72.
(2) The fireproof performance is good. At present, China's fireproofing materials are classified into Class A (non-combustible), Class B1 (refractory), Class B2 (flammable), and Class B3 (flammable). The aluminum plate and steel plate are classified as A (non-combustible) materials, which can be used as interior decoration materials. In principle, combustible materials such as wood and plastic boards are not allowed in the ceiling of large buildings. In these places, it is basically metal.
(3) Long service life, the aluminum plate will not rot, crack or break. For large buildings, it is impossible to renovate every 3 or 5 years. Aluminum plates are coated with fluorocarbon 3, and fluorocarbon 4 coating can remain brand new within 10 years.
(4) Large space decoration. At present, the interior decoration space is basically more than 800 square meters. The space is large, and the material must have better rigidity. Aluminum board has more advantages than wood and gypsum board.
(5) Variety of changes, the shape of the aluminum plate can be diversified, and the color can also change in a variety of ways. With the strange punching arrangement, it can cause a strong visual impact. It can be seen that our factory produces arc-shaped punching aluminum plates.
(6) Factory production, aluminum plates are produced in the factory and do not need to be produced on the construction site. Therefore, the efficiency is extremely high and the construction period is easy to control.