The types of outdoor decorative lines are as follows:
1. Imitation marble lines: Generally speaking, there are many types of imitation marble lines. Strictly speaking, imitation marble is just a general term for effects. What we replace here are porcelain-plastic lines and artificial stone.
2. Stainless steel lines: stainless steel decorative lines are formed by cold pressing, and the perfect combination is strictly selected, elegant shape, gorgeous and exquisite appearance, and the product structure is solid, durable, and not easy to scale, not easy to rust, and easy to clean , Is a one-time investment.
Stainless steel wire is expensive and cannot be used in places that are too humid.
3. Wooden mouldings: most of the wooden mouldings are made of hard, fine wood, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, non-split, smooth cut surface, good processing properties, good paintability, good adhesion, and strong nailing force The wood is made by mechanical processing or manual processing after drying.
4. PVC lines: PVC decorative lines generally have the characteristics of light weight, heat insulation, heat preservation, moisture-proof, flame-retardant, and easy construction.
There are many specifications, colors and patterns, very decorative, stable, dielectric, durable, anti-aging, easy to weld and glue, and have a wide range of decorative applications.
5. PS line: The raw material of PS line is polystyrene. The product has light weight, impact resistance, high strength, excellent water resistance, good toughness, and can be recycled and reused, which is green and environmentally friendly. PS lines are also often used in the production of photo frames, picture frames, and mirror frames, with low cost and diverse styles, which are very popular with consumers.