1. Broken pipe: The pipe is cut according to the required length. When the pipe is broken, the unusable force is too large to prevent the pipe from being out of round.
2. Remove the burr: After the pipe is cut, the burr should be removed to avoid cutting the seal.
3. Marking mark: In order to fully insert the steel pipe into the pipe socket, the insertion length must be marked at the pipe end to draw a line.
4. Assembly: The sealing ring should be correctly installed in the U-shaped groove of the pipe fitting. Insert the pipe into the pipe socket and wait for the crimping.
5. Crimp: When crimping, the convex part of the pipe is placed in the concave groove of the mold, and the jaw is perpendicular to the axis of the pipe.
6. Inspection: After the crimping is completed, check the crimp size with a special gauge.